OH NO! THE MIDNIGHT RAIDER IS BACK. BE SURE TO KEEP YOUR GARBAGE CANS SECURE.
Hide & Seek
What has antlers and sucks blood?
What do you call a wet bear?
A drizzly bear!
What bird is always sad?
The Blue Jay!
What did the beaver say after eating a maple tree?
It was nice gnawing you!
Why do bees hum?
Because they don't know the words!
Why do birds fly south for the winter?
Because it's too far to walk!
HOO AM I?!
(Baby Barred Owls)
MIX AND MATCH - MATCH THE PICTURE WITH DESCRIPTION
1. I HAVE 52 TEETH AND NO VOICE
2. I CARRY MY FOOD IN MY POUCHES
3. I HAVE A BLACK TAIL AND LARGE EARS
4. SOME PEOPLE CALL ME THE MASKED BANDIT
5. SOMETIMES I USE MY TAIL AS AN UMBRELLA.
THE ANSWERS TO THE ABOVE CAN BE FOUND ON THE WILDLIFE PAGE. JUST CLICK ON THE ANIMAL AND READ ALL ABOUT THEM.
YOU CAN ALSO CLICK ON ANY OF THESE PICTURES TO ENLARGE THEM FOR COLORING. HAVE FUN!